Surrounding Mont Saint Michel
MUST SEE AND DO IN THE AREA
The campsite is ideally located: on one side, don't miss Saint Malo and its scenic viewpoints, its old town and its military fortress only accessible at low tide.
On the other side, enjoy the visit of Avranches, its old town, museums and typical French market once a week, surrounded by the Norman countryside.
And much more :
- WWII museums and cemeteries (American cemetery in Saint James), D-Day beaches (Omaha Beach...)
- Moidrey's windmill (still making flour and offers guided visits)
- La Roche Torin and its scenic view on Mont saint Michel's Bay (only 3km from the campsite)
- Dinan, Dinard and their pedestrian streets
- Mortains and its waterfalls and abbey
- Cancale and its fishing harbor, its seafood to taste directly on the seaside
- Villedieu-les-Poêles, Capital of copper
- Granville and its marina
- Fougères and the oldest European medieval castle
- Leisure parks, zoos...